Welcome


Welcome to my new and redesigned Gaming Blog.

See you on the Battlefield.


Thursday, 4 February 2016

A Big Frontage

So this is where I left it in the last post, pretty much left it alone for a week or so as I got a little distracted by starting to paint my Fallschirmjager troops.


Started filling in the second floor and also adding the window sections.






Step by



Step it's getting there.





















All done apart from adding mortar, the other three sides and also the internals lol. Looks pretty damn good though.






















But that's enough brickwork for now and what I'm going to leave you with are a few shots of my Fallschirmjager WIP army that I have just started to give me a break from all these damn bricks. First up is my 2nd Lt. This is my first attempt at painting camo and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

 

 Anyway that all for now, thanks for reading.











2 comments:

  1. That building is looking fan-f**king-tastic man. I'm so jealous! Cannot wait to see this table finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Shane,
    though you might have a long wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete